Tax Manager-Real Estate
Location: Atlanta, GA
Amazing opportunity to work for a well-respected regional public accounting firm based in Atlanta, GA. This highly visible position requires interacting closely with partners on delivering innovative tax planning strategies.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in the real estate industry. This position will play an integral role in driving the tax department’s strategic focus on Real Estate. Travel will be less than 20% and a relocation package is offered.
Primary responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing a team of Tax Associates that are each focused on key areas of the business.
- Ensuring that tax objectives are effectively and successfully achieved.
- Working closely with business leaders, external consultants and accountants.
- Supporting the Tax Committee in fulfilling their responsibilities.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting; MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting.
- Real Estate industry experience is required.
- REIT’s compliance experience is required.
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp, and/or Partnership returns.
- Must have the current CPA license or be eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
Please email resume to email@example.com.