Regional Law firm is looking for an Labor & Employment Associate to add to its Atlanta office.
This is a very diverse law firm, in fact diversity is what their mission statement is all about. It is integral to their vision, strategy, and continued success. They believe that diversity makes them a better, stronger law firm and a better place to work. It enables them to better serve their diverse clients’ needs and provide outstanding service to their clients and communities. In turn, this makes it possible for them to deliver more value to their clients and the communities in which they live and practice.
- 3-5 years of Labor & Employment defense experience required
- If only 3 years of experience, 100% of practice must be devoted to Labor & Employment
- Excellent academic credentials (top 25% of class) required
- Significant Labor & Employment defense experience required
- Boutique law firm experience preferred but not required
- Partner level candidates from biglaw who want to lower their rates for their clients and have a book of business north of $600k or candidates at smaller firms who want a bigger platform
Email resume to Patrick O'Halloran at firstname.lastname@example.org.