Mid-Level to Senior Associate-Real Estate and Finance
Location: Atlanta, GA
Amazing opportunity to work for a well-respected International law firm in Atlanta, GA. This highly visible position requires extensive experience in the capital transactions and real estate markets.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in all facets of commercial real estate transactions. A relocation package is offered to qualified candidates.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- JD and active bar membership in the state of Georgia (or willingness to obtain upon hire)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions
- Experience in acquisitions, depositions, development, financing and joint ventures
- Experience with mobile platforms and other emerging technologies a plus.
- Outstanding academic credentials and strong interpersonal skills (law school transcripts required).
- Demonstrated excellence in a large law firm environment
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.