This opportunity is at one of the largest regional public accounting firms located in Timonium, Maryland. The firm is seeking a highly motivated person with strong executive presence. Below is a brief desciption of the position.
- Analysis of partnership/LLC agreements
- Review of partnership, S-Corp and C-Corp tax returns
- Tax planning for businesses and corporations
- Tax preparation and research
- Training junior staff members
- Federal and state government audit representation and conflict resolution
- BS degree in Accounting from an accredited University
- Current CPA license
- 5-7 years of tax experience
- Prosystem FX tax compliance software experience is a plus
Email resume to Patrick O'Halloran at firstname.lastname@example.org.