Location: Atlanta, GA
Amazing opportunity to work for a well-respected regional public accounting firm based in Atlanta, GA. This highly visible position requires interacting closely with partners on delivering innovative Tax planning strategies.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in the public accounting industry. This position will play an integral role in driving the Tax department’s strategic focus and developing and maintaining client relationships.
Primary responsibilities for the role will include:
- Preparing complex tax returns and reviews prepared by staff.
- Preparing Trust Returns as well as amended returns.
- Increase and maintain working client relationships through business and social meetings.
- Become the key client contact for engagements to develop and practice entrepreneurial skills.
- Develops management skills for staff supervision and training.
- Initiates and reviews S-elections and requests for accounting changes as required.
- Acts as a resource for tax and accounting staff regarding questions they may have.
- Prepares the more complex corporate, partnership, S-corp, and individual returns, as well as other returns requested
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting; MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Tax for a public accounting firm.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills, data gathering, analysis, reporting, and process improvement.
- Must have the current CPA license.
Please email resume to email@example.com.