Location: Atlanta, GA
Amazing opportunity to work for a well-respected regional public accounting firm based in Atlanta, GA. This highly visible position requires interacting closely with partners on delivering innovative Audit planning strategies.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in the public accounting industry. This position will play an integral role in driving the Audit department’s strategic focus.
Primary responsibilities for the role will include:
- Conduct desk reviews and various on-site Audits.
- Conduct all phases of the Audit including planning and research, risk assessment, fieldwork, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Review applicable Federal and State policies related to each specific Audit.
- Maintain thorough electronic documentation
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting; MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Auditing for a public accounting firm.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills, data gathering, analysis, reporting, and process improvement.
- Must have the current CPA license.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.